How to make PayPal account step by step
Previously whenever I see online earnings comes in dollars and I get upset that how to convert dollar are converted into rupees. and it will come to my account.
But I research and study, that there are lots option of transferring or transaction of money in out side India. the most important and free method of exchanging money is PayPal Account.
Its very easy to open Pay pal Account. SO can start your online earning.
First we see What is Pay pal account
PayPal is a popular online payment system that lets you shop online without having to re-enter your information for every transaction. You can easily set up a PayPal account and start using it in a matter of minutes.
Do this step by step method
1)Visit the PayPal website or open the PayPal app.
You can create an account from the PayPal homepage or from the app. You can install the app for free from your device's app store. The account creation process is largely the same for both the website and the app.
2)Click "Sign Up for Free" or tap "Sign Up". This will begin the account creation process.
- For business accounts, there are two different options, each of which have different cost structures and benefits. Standard accounts free,
- The Standard free business account is the same as the old PayPal Premier account. This account is best suited for users who do lots of buying and selling on eBay.
- Make sure that you create a strong password so that nobody else can access your financial information.
- Make sure that you enter a valid email address, as you'll need to use it to verify your account.
- If you can't find the message, check your Spam folder or "Purchases" label in Gmail. You can have PayPal send another message from your account Summary page. Click "Confirm Email" to send another message.
In order to send money from your bank account or transfer funds you receive to your account, you'll need to link it with PayPal. Click the "Link a bank" option on your account Summary page to get started. Sending money to friends and family from your linked bank account is cheaper than using your debit or credit card.
- If your bank is listed, you'll be able to enter your online banking login information to automatically link your account.
- If your bank is not listed, you'll need to enter your account number and routing number. You can find these on the bottom of your checks. This will take a day or two to confirm. PayPal will make two small deposits into your account, totaling less than a dollar. You'll need to enter these two values in order to confirm that you are the owner of the bank account. You'll be able to find these deposits on your online statement after 24-48 hours.
You can use PayPal to manage your various credit and debit cards, allowing you to checkout from websites without having to enter your information each time. Click the "Link a card" option on your Summary page to add a card to your PayPal wallet. You'll need to enter the card number, expiration date, and security code. The name on the card must match the legal name you entered when creating your account. Cards are linked instantly.